Factory Resources (Gerber)
If you have a larger production capacity equipped with cutting machine, here’s a resource for you, provided by Gerber.
From Gerber website:
"The Gerber PPE Task Force is helping manufacturers switch to production of masks, labels & other personal protective equipment.
In what’s an unprecedented global emergency, companies around the world need to band together, think creatively, and act fast to protect all people, but especially our healthcare workers.
To help support the fight, Gerber is joining forces and has created the Gerber PPE Task Force to support our customers as they need to increase their production and/or transition to manufacturing personal protective equipment (PPE).
Please fill out this form. Our experts will then get back to you shortly to discuss collaboration options with you. Other companies wanting to partner with Gerber on this critical initiative can also use this form to be part of our resource network.
Some of the areas we can assist with include:
- Implementing pre-defined patterns and markers or defining fabric/sewing requirements.
- Helping with the setup of cutter parameters specific to the selected fabrics.
- Providing training, software, equipment and service technicians to ramp up production.
- Changing over current production lines to the production of PPE.
- Connecting supply and demand for PPE via our global ecosystem of customers and partners.
- Introducing existing PPE manufacturers to those converting to PPE production.
- Recommending materials for applications related to labels, placards and signage.
Go to our frequently asked questions >>
For U.K support services, please click here."